The Kinmel Arms Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all our online transactions. All our food products are made in our kitchens and therefore at periods of high demand we may run out of our popular products. To avoid disappointment we encourage you to order in advance and if we need to contact you regarding substitutions, we will contact you by phone or email prior to dispatch.
- If for some reason we have to change the recipe or substitute a product, we will contact you to offer you a suitable replacement item that would be of similar or even better quality at the same price. At this point you would of course be free to cancel your order. If you are not happy with the replacement item when it arrives, you can return it for a full refund – see our Refund policy section for more information.
- Our prices include VAT where appropriate. By placing an order you are making an offer to buy our products. If we accept your offer we will take payment, deliver your goods and confirm to you by an Order Dispatch Confirmation email. Up until that point, your order is not complete, and a legal contract is not formed until we have sent you the Order Dispatch Confirmation email.
- If you change your mind after placing an order, you may cancel the order prior to despatch by telephone +44 (0)1745 832207. Once you have received your order you may not return any of the food products.
- From time to time we may have to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Some of our products are age or geography restricted. For example, you must be over the age of 18 to purchase our wines and ports and we are unable to send any of our products overseas. If you would like to replace or substitute an alcoholic item within our hamper please contact us by telephone +44 (0)1745 832207 or via email at email@example.com and we will be delighted to help you.
- We make every effort to despatch orders within 5 working days of receipt. We offer a range of delivery services. Our Economy and Standard services are not date-guaranteed and whilst we aim to deliver within a specific date range, we cannot be held responsible for delays during delivery. If time is of the essence for you, our Premium delivery service is date-guaranteed.
- If your order arrives damaged please contact us within 24 hours by telephone 44(0)1745 832207. We will replace or refund the items concerned and refund the returns postage cost.
- The Kinmel Arms is a UK business and you agree when shopping with us that any contract you make with us will be formed under UK law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Just in case you need to know, our details are: The Kinmel Arms, The Village, St George, Abergele, Conwy, North Wales, LL22 9BP. You may contact us with any queries or concerns on +44 (0)1745 832207 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VAT Registration Number 791015540
Terms and Conditions for the Privilege Cards
- 10% off all food and drinks purchased
- Can only be used Monday to Thursday
- Only valid for 1 person (or words to that effect)