17 Nov 16
Christmas seems to start earlier and earlier these days – and yet it only seems to increase the sense of panic and the length of my to do list. I’m sure I’m not alone? It can be Christmas Day before I really get a chance to soak up the season and put my feet up. All that preparation for a few hours enjoyment! So this year, I vote for making the whole season memorable – stopping to enjoy the build up, escaping to recuperate before it all gets too much, extending a shopping session to include Afternoon Tea or a Christmas ‘Escape it All’ break!
Here are my 5 Reasons why you deserve a December Break at The Kinmel Arms this year:
- One day to enjoy the whole season is just not enough – the build up can be the best bit if you stop to appreciate it
- You won’t be frazzled by the time the big day comes
- No need to worry about who’s the designated driver if you’re staying over
- A bit of romance before Christmas puts everyone in the right mood
- In the words of L’Oreal ‘You’re Worth it!’
The Kinmel Arms December Overnight Experience is only £195 for two people. It includes 1 nights stay in one of our 5 star luxury rooms, a bottle of Prosecco, 3 courses from our A La Carte menu and breakfast in your room.
What are you waiting for? Escape it all in beautiful North Wales – Book Now 01745 832207 or online